真人做人爱试看一

<tr id="kt2mz"></tr>
    1. <object id="kt2mz"></object>
      <big id="kt2mz"></big>
    2. <object id="kt2mz"><option id="kt2mz"><mark id="kt2mz"></mark></option></object>
        1. <object id="kt2mz"></object>
          <center id="kt2mz"><em id="kt2mz"><p id="kt2mz"></p></em></center>
        2. <code id="kt2mz"><sup id="kt2mz"><track id="kt2mz"></track></sup></code>

          Sludge disposal in china is with much difficulties;agricultural use is supposed to be considered cautiously

          Author: Taida machine       Release time:2016-08-17
          Reading guidance:With the rapid development of society, economy, urbanization process, pollution produced by our national daily and all walks of life waste water increased significantly. Before, the sewage treatment fa
              With the rapid development of society, economy, urbanization process,  pollution produced by our national daily and all walks of life waste water increased significantly. Before, the sewage treatment facilities do not match with the current level of city life. Gap is getting bigger and bigger. In order to solve this problem, the city has built many sewage treatment plants which makes the scale of sewage treatment plant and sewage treatment efficiency increased resulting in a sharp increase in sludge production. For a long time, the state has invested a lot of energy and financial resources into the sewage treatment. Sewage disposal plants  avoid to manage sludge produced in sewage treatment process. Without effective treatment sludge will cause secondary pollution. Therefore, standardization of sludge treatment and disposal is an urgent job for sewage plants.
              According to estimates, in 2008 China's wet sludge (moisture content of 80%) yields 26 million 620 thousand tons annually. As of the end of September 2011, the national urban sewage treatment capacity reached 136 million m3/d. The annual production of wet sludge (moisture content of 80%) exceeded 34 million 800 thousand tons. Only about 30% of them have been properly disposed while the rest of the approximately 70% are randomly stacked or simply buried. Such a large quantity of raw sludge has not been scientifically treated, so that aims of reduction, stabilization, harmless and reclamation are not fulfilled. It is not only a waste of valuable components in the sludge, but also produce new environmental pollution problems. Therefore, it is an urgent problem to solve sludge problem effectively and find suitable sludge treatment technology in China. 
              So far, there are a lot of sludge in cities and towns in China which has not been treated scientifically. Due to that sludge contains large amounts of organic matter and rich in plant nutrients. Therefore, for our country, a developing agricultural country, in the future for a long period of time, land use, especially agricultural use, will be main treatment ways in China's urban areas. It is necessary to carry out the relevant work in many ways to promote the agricultural use of sludge widely and realize the reclamation of sludge. For example, though sludge for agricultural use of relevant standards and specifications have been developed in our country, they are still not perfect. Among which sludge annual application amount and application period of provisions should be analyzed according to the specific circumstances. In response to the use of sludge after long-term monitoring of the soil, changes in sludge after a variety of harmful substances into the soil, provide a scientific basis for the safety and environmental protection of sludge.

          Hot-sale products

          Jaw crusher
          Chemical Sludge Treatment

          Production Capacity:1-2200t/h

          Jaw crusher
          Domestic Sludge Dryer

          Production Capacity:1-2200t/h

          Jaw crusher
          Sludge Microwave Dryer

          Production Capacity:1-2200t/h

          Jaw crusher
          Paper Sludge Dryer

          Production Capacity:1-2200t/h

          Zhengzhou Taida Group    Address:NO. 198,longding industrial zone,high-tech development zone,zhengzhou city,china    Sitemap

          真人做人爱试看一

          <tr id="kt2mz"></tr>
          1. <object id="kt2mz"></object>
            <big id="kt2mz"></big>
          2. <object id="kt2mz"><option id="kt2mz"><mark id="kt2mz"></mark></option></object>
              1. <object id="kt2mz"></object>
                <center id="kt2mz"><em id="kt2mz"><p id="kt2mz"></p></em></center>
              2. <code id="kt2mz"><sup id="kt2mz"><track id="kt2mz"></track></sup></code>